The Otaku Club is a community-based NFT project that unlocks exclusive access to collections, utilities and collectibles both in real life and within the metaverse. On July 25, 2022, Otaku Club’s genesis collection will launch, consisting of 2,000 NFTs featuring Jikininki characters inspired by Japanese Buddhist mythology but with an anime twist.
Driven by Otaku lore, the art features male and female characters with over 150 hand-drawn traits that can be altered using the power of SHINKAI. Characters are broken down into a faction system based on three breeds of Jikininkis, each belonging to its own faction (Alpha, Deadflayer, and Vaqs).
As a holder of Otaku Club, you are empowered with a special ability through SHINKAI to influence the fate and destiny of future collections and events. Along with your fellow Otaku, this is a unique opportunity to create together what you want as a collective while being able to make individual NFTs truly their own.
Key benefits for holders in a nutshell:
- Ability to influence the future of Otaku Club with SHINKAI
- Opportunity to create your own 1/1 NFT
- Free mint for second collection for all genesis holders
- Learn and contribute to building out a second NFT collection
- Access to exclusive perks, including manga origin story, streetwear, collectibles, and events
- Access to highly anticipated upcoming NFT launches (e.g., EVE Robotics tool and Elysium 3D avatars)
Otaku Club Team
Otaku Club Roadmap
Only holders are empowered with SHINKAI to earn points that, once redeemed, provide an opportunity to contribute towards the art, storyline, streetwear designs, physical collectible designs and even change the collection’s pre-existing art. You will also be able to leverage your SHINKAI power to change your current NFT’s art to a 1/1 art you create with our team.
SHINKAI points are earned by participating in votes and SHINKAI events to incentivize all holders to continuously provide value back into the community. Events and tasks will be run within the Otaku discord, including raffles, to accumulate points so holders can partake in the following aspects of the Otaku Club’s roadmap:
- Community-based collections
- Physical collectibles
- Metaverse integration
- Otaku Events
- Community-based collections where you’ll be able to decide on things like art styles, traits, character types and even the events taking place in their stories. Following the minting of the genesis collection, holders are able to claim a digital copy of the manga-themed origin story, whereas physical versions are available to purchase.
Through the power of SHINKAI, you as holders will be able to collectively contribute and design the second collection, which will be a free mint for you. Throughout each step of the NFT creation process, different requirements, actions, and guidelines may be put in place to ensure the collection is being driven by community voting.
2. Trait claims will be available to holders across various projects and communities (e.g., MVHQ, Neo Tokyo, Karafuru, Asian Mint, The Habibiz). Thanks to these partnerships, unique traits have been developed within our collection allowing Otaku holders from these communities and projects to claim this community-specific trait within the claim period. This will provide holders the opportunity to represent two projects in one PFP.
Post-mint, The Otaku Club will consider future partnerships to add SHINKAI traits with high quality communities in the NFT space that have shown interest in continuing to build and provide value to their members
3. Physical toy collectibles will be available to holders of an Otaku Club NFT.
As a holder, you will be able to download 3D models of the main characters from the origin story that you can 3D print and paint. In certain circumstances, a 3D version of your own individual NFT can be acquired through SHINKAI.
4. Metaverse integration is planned through Otaku Club digital wearables while navigating the virtual world, such as through Sandbox or Decentraland. Your wearables will be based on community voted traits, as well as, potentially newly created ones with the goal of customizing your look in the Metaverse.
“We are big believers in the metaverse having a huge part in not just our world but the future of alternative reality and gaming. We want the Otaku community to be able to rock their collection as characters and wearables in games such as The Sandbox and Decentraland. This will take holders’ digital identities to the next level, giving them access to more than just profile picture” — Riz (founder)
5. Otaku Streetwear will be influenced by the holders and enable all Otaku Club members to share their creative side with the world through physical clothing designs.
Holders will be able to take part in the design process of future Otaku Club streetwear collections by using their SHINKAI ability to suggest clothing concepts to the Otaku Club team. Certain holders who participate in discord tasks and events will be able to influence the streetwear collection even more significantly. By producing quality art and clothing designs, our community can work or socialize in style every day, whether at home in front of their screens or out in the public looking stylish.
6. Regular Otaku events will be held along with tasks within the discord and raffle winners will receive SHINKAI points to contribute in unique ways, such as:
- Work with the Otaku Club team to create a 1/1 character that replaces their existing art.
- Receive a replica 3D version of one of their Otaku Club NFTs.
Note: Replica NFT’s will be given out under the Otaku Club Honorary collection. Holders who then hold the Honorary NFT for longer than 45 days will receive a 3D printed and painted version of their character (This can only be done once per NFT).
To provide even further value to the community, The Otaku Club recognizes that the community can benefit from other utilities outside the scope of Otaku. We are a family and as such, providing connections to other high-value projects is something we think is important.
Otaku Club Partnership with EVE Robotics
As a holder of Otaku Club, you will be able to take advantage of our special partnership with Eve Robotics to help you in your NFT journey. All holders will be added to the allowlist for Eve Robotics’ upcoming NFT project, a minting and raffle bot called Origin Block. Given that this is a long-term partnership, Otaku holders will receive priority access to any future tools made by Eve Robotics. You can learn more about the teams behind Otaku Club and Eve Robotics in this article.
With years of experience developing bots and outperforming their competition, EVE Robotics will give Origin Block holders a serious advantage. Origin Block is an all-in-one minting and raffle bot for NFT traders that will enable them to snipe on OpenSea and Magic Eden, enter into premint raffles, and do it all via mobile app and/or on their desktop computer. Origin Block also features node support, which allows you to connect your own node to Origin Block to further improve its speed and performance.
Origin Block is not just another NFT tool project out there. Starting out in the sneaker resale industry (Think Nike, Air Jordans, Dunks, Yeeys, etc.), Eve Robotics has been developing botting software since 2016 to help its clients buy hyped footwear before they are sold out to flip… just as you would with an NFT. Their botting software, EVE AIO, supports a variety of online sites including Shopify, Funko, Hop Topic, Box Lunch, Squarespace to name a few and has years’ experience with emerging anti-bot solutions that has allowed them to stay ahead of the competition.
With a dozen features and potentially more in the future, Origin Block provides the following for its holders:
- Live Gas Monitoring
- Multiple Wallet Support
- Wallet Management (Create, Manage Wallets )
- Run Tasks on Multiple Nodes — Contract Minting
- Contract Activity Preview
- Transaction Cancellation and Speed Up
- Discord and Email Notifications
- Discord Support
- Dutch Auction Support
- Mass Editing
Access to Elysium
As a holder of Otaku Club, you will be able to continue further expand your presence within the metaverse by taking advantage of our special partnership with Elysium. All holders will be added to the allowlist for Elysium’s upcoming secret NFT project, a high-ended 3D metaverse avatar project.
If you don’t know much about the metaverse, avatars are the best way to enter and experience what it has to offer. An avatar is simply a virtual way of representing who you are and how you want to interact within the metaverse. Just like you don’t wear the same kinds of clothing for playing sports, going out for fine dining, attending a work meeting, or going casual social plans, having different avatars allows you to personalize your experience based on what activity you are doing (e.g., gaming, socializing, work, events, etc.).
For more information about Otaku Club, please visit our linktree page.